Genoa is located along the north-western coast of Italy, right on top of the Gulf named after the city. Squeezed between the sea and the mountains, it’s the door of Northern Italy to the Mediterranean.
Hereby the main connections to Genoa, for the last mile to our door check out this page.
From the sea
With your personal yacht set sail to
Otherwise you may choose one of the ferries that link Genoa to Barcelona, Corse, Sardinia or northern Africa.
Maybe quicker getting here by plane, Genoa has a small airport with a few connections, among which Amsterdam and Paris. You may find more convenient using one of the bigger airports close by.
- Airport of Genoa: Alitalia, KLM and Air France
- Airport of Milan: KLM have some decently priced direct flights from AMS, very convenient also in time.
Low cost companies
- Ryanair to Milan Bergamo (BGY) or Pisa
- Easy jet to Milan (Malpensa or Linate)
- Volotea operate a set of flights to Genoa from Italy, some Spanish Islands and maybe more.
We hope we will be able to pick you up the airport but in case we aren’t and you are not renting a car, you may wish to take busses and trains.
- Genoa airport is connected to the city centre via a dedicated bus line: Volabus. That will get you to Genova Brignole in 30 minute. There’s a bus every 45 minutes,
- Milan Airports: take a bus to Milano Centrale station and a train to Genova Brignole.
- From Pisa: bus to Pisa Centrale and train to Genova Brignole.
Go to http://www.trenitalia.com and book a train to Genova Brignole.